Robin Self Propel
This robust lightweight wheelchair has a roomy padded seat. The aluminium frame has a system of cross braces and linking bars which give the Robin its strength.
It is light to lift from only 12.2kg (27lbs) complete and from only 8.9kg (19lbs) without the detachable parts. This makes it one of the lightest crash tested wheelchairs on the market.
- Lightweight durable design
- Seat widths 16" or 18"
- Quick release rear wheels
- Lightweight design 12.3kg (27lbs)
- complete and 8.9kg (20lbs)
- without footrest hangers and wheels